19. January 2011
From December 5 to December 12 2010, MD Alfen travelled to India and performed the first TES surgery there. Pictures of his trip to India at the gallery.
3. December 2010
MD Alfen at his Indian journey in December 2010.
A major stop of his travel was the exhibition Hospital Infrastructure India 2010 among others.
On the occasion of the first health care exhibition in Mumbay, MD Alfen will be presented with his own booth, on close cooperation with the German manufacturer for surgical equipment, joimax.
Upon invitation by Smart Networks International, MD Alfen will introduce his TES Surgical Method as well as conservative spine therapies.
During his travel all over the country, MD Alfen’s schedule comprises a number of live-surgeries at clinics such as Andra Pradesh/Hyderabad, Tamilnadu/ Chennai and many others.
These are the first endoscopic spine surgeries ever to be shown in India.
MD Alfen’s stops at a glance (contact and clinics):
- Mr. Sri Dasari, MD Kamle of Smart Networks International GmbH
- MD V.Ravindra, Registar, JNTU Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India
- MD A Dinakar, MD. Naresh Babu, Sunshine Hospitals, Paradise, Secunderabad,Hyderabad, India
- SRI Ramachandra University, Seven Hills Hospital Mumbai
- MD Prasad, Jawharial Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- Expo Hospital infrastructure 2010; Lectures Cennai, Tamil.